Friday, June 12, 2009

Time for a Change in My Life!

Look out Florida ! Tracey is moving in !

I've lived in Virginia Beach, VA, since 19.. .......Well, the date isn't really important is it? You know I have this problem with age, so all that matters is that, I have been here since the day I was born.
I was born to my Mother, "Dewey" after my father so graciously walked out on us, when my Mother was 5 months pregnant with me. He told my Mother to put my brothers, John, Rick & Ray in an Orphanage or he was leaving. She showed him the door ! I guess that is why I have a problem with Navy guys in this area, he was stationed at Little Creek, and was a Lt. Commander. I don't even know what that is, but I have a rule against dating military guys. They will break your heart every time.
I was born though, without his help, four months later at DePaul Hospital in Norfolk, VA on Mother's Day, Sunday, May 10th, 1964. Ok, I said it. Don't tell anyone. I never met him. He died at the age of 42 of Leukemia, when I was 6. I remember they took all of us kids in a room and told us, that this man, called "Dad" died. But it didn't phase me, because I didn't know what a "Dad" was, so I asked if I could go play. He left us each $1.00 in his Will. Boy, how I wish he was alive today. We all have a few things we'd like to say to him.

Anyway, I grew up fast, we all did. I graduated at 16, met my first husband-to-be at 17, moved out, got married at 19, had my first baby at 21, and 3 more following over 4 years, and was married for 17 years. We divorced in 1999, I met a great guy that was 9 years younger then I was, he was 23, I was 32. We lived together for 6 years with the children, had everything you could ever imagine, travelled all over, all while he was building a Medical Diagnostics Products company from ground up, which he just sold a couple years ago for around 84Million. Our relationship ended as he wanted children of his own, and I was done having babies. The factory was closed. Then I met my Soul Mate on Match.com, and we fell in love very quickly. We were engaged in 6 months, married in 11 months. I was madly in love with him. Unfortunately, he did not know how to communicate, he would shut down, and just listen. (I was his fourth wife) Red Flag? didn't seem like it at the time to me, I was in love!
The marriage ended, when I asked him for a divorce in October of 2006. After my car accident, and his poor business practices, causing us to be sued out of the house I bought, we lost our business, and he closed up inside. He wouldn't talk. He wouldn't go to counseling. I couldn't live like that. The divorce was final ironically June 27, 2008 which would have been our 5th Wedding Anniversary, after battling in court for a year and a half.

Now after dating websites, living here my entire life, my family being here, and everyone knowing everyone. Being a local, isn't fun anymore. It seems like everywhere I go, someone asks me, if I'm that girl that was on that dating site?
Or, hey "I saw you at some local beach club" Friday night ...... or at the beach last Sunday at the narrows..... you can't hide from anyone here, and I'm just ready for a Fresh Start in my life !!

FLORIDA IS MY CHOICE !! Actually, my oldest daughter picked it, now she is changing her mind, but I'm not. They don't need me anymore. They're never home anyway !
Give it a week, they'll be calling me, begging for a plane ticket, to move down there !!

Daddy isn't going to treat them like Mommy always has !!

0 comments:

 
What the pucks a blog ? © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina