Saturday, May 16, 2009

I give with every ounce of my heart, yet I still feel empty....

Hi, my name is Tracey. I am the Mom of four gorgeous grown children, and two incredible grand-babies. At a point my children kept growing and I stopped getting older. I have a huge problem with that thing called "age." Age is nothing but a number. It's an unfair label to place on women who take care of themselves or have good genes in their background. I believe mine is the genes. My Mom, turns 80 this year, and looks like she is 60. This is my first attempt at blogging, and I decided to start blogging, because of my love for computers, the Internet, and searching for a needle in a haystack, so to speak, and the feeling of instant gratification, when I succeed. But along the way, I stumble across so many incredible websites, that I wanted to share them with my blog readers, while I also, share my life's journey of raising my children, going through divorce, being single and dating, living with two teenage girls, being a grandma at such a "young age", and living with chronic pain, filing for disability, feeling alone and trying to support a family on no income. Please read my blogs.

0 comments:

 
What the pucks a blog ? © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina